| On Location / In Office
$22,000 - $24,000/hr.
WJCS is hiring! If working alongside a team of caring professionals interests you, apply now!
Details about this exciting opportunity:
- Part-Time, 21 hours/week, Family Support Specialist to work in our Satellite office in the Rye School District.
- Compensation: $22,000-$24,000/yr.
- No weekends!
What WJCS has to offer you:
- Sign-On Bonus.
- Generous PTO, Comprehensive Health Benefits and a Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA).
- 403(b) Plan and an Agency-Paid Pension Plan.
- On-Going Professional Training and Development.
- Employee Assistance and Referral Program.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Providing initial cross-system assessment of service/resource needs.
- Providing care management services that enable families’ access to necessary supports and services on behalf of their children and youth.
- Conducting classroom, school, and community presentations, as well provide psychosocial rehab Children and Family Treatment and Support Services, including Psychosocial Rehab and Family Peer Support services.
- Providing administrative support across our school-based clinics.
If you have the following:
- Two years’ experience working with parents/families of children/adolescents required.
- Bilingual Spanish-English proficiency and current license/license eligibility as a credentialed Family Peer Advocate are both strong pluses.
- Ability to work effectively to engage with and support families/parents of children/youth with significant social, emotional or behavioral needs across the full economic spectrum is essential.
- The ability to form strong working professional relationships with school and social service personal.
- Strong organizational skills.
Then we are excited to receive your application!
How to apply:
- Send your resume and cover letter to Ashley DeNicolais, HR Recruiter, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via fax at (914) 421-9066.
Why join Westchester Jewish Community Services (WJCS)?
Founded in 1943, WJCS provides a vast range of supportive community services each year to 20,000 people of all ages and backgrounds. Across every division, WJCS employees are connected by their shared values and commitment to helping those in need.
We are dedicated to ensuring dignity and respect for all employees in an inclusive and safe environment that values diversity, experience, and merit. We are committed to racial justice and equal opportunity, regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, class, ability, sexual orientation, and gender identity differences—for employment, professional development, and advancement for qualified individuals.
WJCS INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.