Penn Yan, NY
| On Location / In Office
$17 - $19/hr.
Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED equivalent. CRPA required. 1 year supervisory experience preferred. Valid NYS Drivers’ License.
Job Summary: In accordance with the organization’s mission, vision and values, the COTI lead peer is responsible for ensuring supervisory support to department peers as well as administrative support to the COTI program as needed and under the oversight and direction of program management. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Provide regular support and supervision to peers in the department in coordination with program manager, ensuring operation within the peer scope of practice and agency directive, and appropriate peer self care
2. Assist in the daily management of work flow for the COTI manager, including monitoring and coordinating the deployment of direct care COTI staff as needed
3. Provide in community services
4. Assist in compilation and preparation of statistical data and reports as needed
5. Interface with provider agencies and maintain positive working relationships
6. Help expand regional familiarity and use of COTI and agency services
7. Participate as part of the agency peer leadership team as needed include training/credentialing
8. Participation in the COTI on call rotation
9. Schedule will require a mixture of day/eve/weekend hours
10. Perform other duties and functions as directed.